HOW TO SHOP
Shopping at www.pazrodriguez.com is very simple:
- Choose a section (babies, boys, girls or childcare) and visualize the looks. You can filter looks by the colours and sizes available. If you use the Category filter (type of garment) you will be able to see the individual garments you are interested in.
- Choose the look or product you are interested in. If you click on the image you will be able to see the details of the look or product. If you move the mouse over the images it will enlarge the photograph so you can see the details. In the right-hand margin of each product you can check the description, composition, how to look after it, price, and the sizes and colours available.
- Select a size and add the look or product to your shopping cart. You can then choose to keep on shopping or process your order. You can place an order without having to register or open a session.
- If you are not yet registered, please fill in your details and you can then use them for your purchase. Please check all the data is correct.
- Don’t forget to click on the “gift” option if you want to.
- Choose a delivery method. Registered users can have their orders sent to a pick-up point.
- Select a payment method.
- Confirm your order.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
You will be able to check on your order status with the tracking number which the transport company will send you by e-mail. If you are a registered user, you will also be able to check your order status in My Account (My Orders).
By using the contact form you will be able to ask us about any doubts you may have about your orders or products, and return or exchange them. You can also get in touch with us at email@example.com
24/48 HOUR SHIPPING
Delivery will be in 1 or 2 working days within the Peninsula. If your order is for more than € 60 delivery will be free within the Peninsula. Delivery in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla is in 3-5 working days.
It is free to return a product. Returns must be made within 30 days of the date of purchase. We will send a carrier to pick up the order at the address you provide us with. You do not have to print any labels to send the products.
SENDING A GIFT
Before completing your order you can choose the gift option. You can personalize your order with a message, send it to an address as a surprise or have it delivered at home so you can then deliver it in person.
Standard shipping costs for the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands are € 4.95. Shipping is free for orders of € 60,00 and more, except for shipping to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, for which the cost is € 35,00. Tax is included in the price.
Where can I receive my order?
You can have your order sent to the address you choose within Spain. This address could be your own, that of the person you are sending a gift to, your workplace, your temporary place of residence... If you are a registered user, in addition to enjoying possible future offers and advantages, you can choose to pick your order up at any post office. Deliveries are not made to PO boxes.
Can goods be delivered to a different country from the one they are ordered in?
For the time being orders placed in Spain can only be delivered in Spain.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
The delivery period varies in accordance with the delivery address.
- Delivery in 1 or 2 working days for the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days for Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands.
Can I track my order?
You can consult the status of your order with the tracking number that the transport company sends you by e-mail or SMS. If you are a registered user you can also check the status of your order in My Account (My Orders).
How does the delivery process work?
When you finalize your purchase you will receive an e-mail with a summary of the order, informing you that the order has been successfully placed. When the goods leave our warehouse, we send you an e-mail informing you that the order has been sent. The transport company will also send you an e-mail or an SMS with a tracking number. You will then receive another notification informing you of the approximate date and time of delivery. You can change the date and place of delivery if you need to. If you are a registered user and have chosen to have your order delivered at a post office, you will be notified by e-mail when it arrives so that you can go and pick it up.
How can I return an order?
In order to return goods you should check that the article is in perfect condition and packed, and that no more than 30 days have elapsed since the date of purchase. Our team will make things easier for you to return goods as quickly as possible. You should request a pick-up by using the store’s contact form. After we verify that the return is within the deadline, we will send a transport agent, who will get in touch with you to organize the pick-up, within 24-48 hours on working days. You do not have to print a label to send it back.
How can I change goods?
In order to change goods you should return the item you wish to change and then buy the right model or size again.
How long do I have to return goods?
The deadline for all returns is 30 days from the date of purchase.
Do I have to pay anything to return an order?
Returns within the deadline are always free in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands. We will send a transport agent to pick up the return at no cost to you. For Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands the cost of returning goods is € 35,00 €
How will the money be returned?
Once we have received the goods at our warehouse we will check that it is in perfect condition and includes all the labels. You will then receive the money back via the same payment method you used for the purchase. If you paid shipping costs to receive the goods, these costs will not be reimbursed.
What should I do if the amount of my refund is incorrect?
If you think that the amount returned is not the right one you can get in touch with us by using the contact form at the online store or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service will try to solve the problem as soon as possible. pazrodriguez.com reserves the right to reject returns notified or sent after the established deadline, and returns of goods that are not in the same condition as when they were received.
SENDING A GIFT
The Send a gift option is totally free. The gift will be sent wrapped in silk paper in our special customized PAZ Rodríguez box, protected on the outside by a top-quality bag.
It is really easy for you to customize your order and have it sent directly to your friends and family:
- Choose the look or garment(s) you want to give as a gift and add them to your shopping cart
- Key in the address where the gift should be delivered. It could be your own address or that of the person who the gift is for.
- In the summary screen of your shopping cart you will see the option “Is this a gift?” If you click on this you will see a roll-down menu to write an unforgettable message. We will then print your personal message on a gift card which will be delivered together with your order.
- The order will be delivered at the address selected. Please check delivery periods in the SHIPPING section.
The following payment methods can be used: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and Paypal. If you choose Paypal as your payment method there will an extra cost of € 3.50 on your order.
Should you have any doubts about the safety of our website for payment with a bank card, we would like to remind you that our site is totally safe. The data on our website is SSL encrypted. For payments with Visa and Mastercard we only accept SES (Safe Electronic System) transactions. After verifying that the card forms part of the safe system, the system contacts the issuing bank so that the buyer can authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms authenticity, the card will be charged. If the bank does not provide authorization, the order will be cancelled.